25 August 2006

T G I F

Bored at work, waiting for things, called up old friend and went to TGIF for lunch. Though we had been there on Monday, (my friend was in town at start of the week and happened to extend his trip at Bangalore), picked it again as it is less crowded than other restaurants in Carlton Towers.

But... we had not factored in the Friday part, it was quite busy with many office goers at lunch there. Comparatively, monday was very relaxing, with few tables occupied, a cool place to go for having a quiet lunch, in fact I discussed some serious stuff with my friend using mylaptop.

The food is good too, I like the smaller veggie dishes as its leaves you lighter. But my friend tells that you smell of tobacca afterwards, like his family guessed where he had been, even though not much smoking was on, guess the a/c circulates and adds to it. Hope they do something about this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home